Are you a morning person? Now you can be with CosRX's Low PH Good Morning Gel Cleanser! This specially formulated foaming cleanser is slightly acidic to suit the skin's natural pH level for a healthy environment. It also helps to exfoliate dead skin cells, shrink enlarged pores and treats blemishes for a fresh, flawless complexion. Best of all, it doesn't dehydrate the skin and the formula is super gentle, making it suitable even for those of us with sensitive skins.
WHAT MAKES IT GOOD?
- A gentle cleanser that has a slightly acidic pH to balance the skin
- Helps exfoliate dead skin cells, treats blemishes and minimize pores
- Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin
1. Easily irritated even with a slight stress
2. Feels stretched after wash
3. Becomes super dry in the afternoon
5. Looking for a safe product because of routine visit to skin clinic
6. Feels uncomfortable with normal cleansers on the market
HOW TO USE
- Gently massage a small amount of Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser on wet skin
- Rinse with tepid water
- Pat your face dry, and continue with your next skin care steps
Tea Tree Oil - Has antibacterial properties and treats acne
Evening Primrose Oil - Soothes the skin and keeps it hydrated
Lotus Extract - Controls sebum to balance out oily skin, and calms irritations
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Polysorbate 20, Styrax Japonicus Branch/Fruit/Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces Ferment, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Betaine Salicylate, Citric Acid, Ethyl Hexanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA
- For external use only.
- When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.